Eighty to ninety percent of fragrances are toxic. It often takes three to five days for them to penetrate your body and cause a reaction. People with migraines and sinus problems are often allergic to perfume, cologne, air fresheners, dryer sheet, and other scented products.
By avoiding people and places using fragrances, you may illuminate many health problems. Medicines only mask symptoms.
Masking the symptoms allows you to expose yourself to more toxic chemicals and weakens your body. Until, one day, your body is too contaminated and even medicine and steroids won’t help.