Axe is rated “highly toxic”. When sprayed from a can, this toxic product mixes with heavy metal, making it about 4,000 times more toxic and causing it to stay in you body for 30-plus years.
Toxic chemicals cause Lupus, cancer, heart disease, and more.
Other countries restrict manufacturers from producing highly toxic products such as Axe.
Wearing Axe is similar to smoking in public places. The fragrance and heavy metal comes off you; that is why other people can smell it. Then they breath the Axe and heavy metal, and it seeps through their skin and eyes, and eventually works into their blood stream, as well as yours.
Approximately 30% of the U. S. population is allergic to fragrance. And no amount of heavy metal is healthy for anybody.
Some students are not able to attend public schools because of the product. Some adults are “permanently and totally disabled” because of the product and collecting Social Security Disability because of it. Chemical sensitivity and allergies are covered under the Disability Act and Social Security Disability.
Axe products need to be banned. It is not okay to wear them in public.
“EMS were called in to the Medgar Evers College Preparatory School in Crown Heights around 1 p.m. after a “hazardous” substance caused several sixth graders to take ill.
In a statement released by the Department of Education, the incident was blamed on “Axe Spray” being released inside the classroom by a student.”